SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Who puts a light on a pocket gun?

Is there some law against it?

Lights on everything except the J-frame BUGs.

Then again I'm sure Streamlight will make a TLR6 for the P365, so I see it as a non-issue really. Time will tell if the new magazine / SIG pistol lives up to the hype.

Point taken. Maybe I should have asked was Why would anyone want to put a light on a pocket gun that requires a pic rail.

The upside down picture of the 365 shows how slim the proprietary rail is.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Agreed, the rail / no rail isn’t a deal at all, much less a big deal.

I’d be more concerned with safety, reliability, accuracy, and product support / longevity.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Wow. After 10 years or so in the Glock world, I'll be coming home to Sig as soon as possible. Glad I procrastinated buying a G43. I'll be retiring the G26.

Is the new sig significantly smaller than a g26?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

It’s closer in size to the 43. There was a picture of it next to the 43 and a Shield.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Wow. After 10 years or so in the Glock world, I'll be coming home to Sig as soon as possible. Glad I procrastinated buying a G43. I'll be retiring the G26.

Considerably thinner, which is great since I prefer IWB. With this new P365, I should gain comfort while retaining the 10 round capacity. Looking forward to shooting one.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
The P365 has some interesting merits but I won't be convinced until it gets out in the wild and gets some use and round count under its belt and hopefully has a better / different trigger than the P320s I've tried. It is most curious that SIG decided to go with a finger hump/groove on the grip considering what seems to be a preference, especially lately for pistols without them. I'm one of those in the camp that unless they happen to fit you perfectly, they are an annoyance at best and a sale killer at worst, which also seems to be the prevailing sentiment for many given the discussions and mentions of it in the past here on the forum on not just Glocks but other pistols as well.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
So are there any reputable dealers taking pre-orders on these? I'm wanting to take the chance on this one.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I've already told my local dealer I want one. He can't get them yet, but I'm in no big rush either.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Sig rep at a local dealer said may not see them until May time frame.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackwater:

May of what year?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rigby470:
So are there any reputable dealers taking pre-orders on these? I'm wanting to take the chance on this one.

Thank you for volunteering for beta testing Smile

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:

May of what year?

Ya know...that's a good question! Wink

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:

May of what year?

Ya know...that's a good question! Wink

Sooo true!!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I saw this thread and ignored it upon opening it. I thought, yeah, sig is doing a “me too” and introducing their own shield/G43...big whoop.

Then I just watched a video on it today and saw it was 10+1...wait....what’s that now? 10 round G43? Can’t be!

So I read this whole thread and saw the pics of it next to the G43 and the the shield...I still don’t believe it.

I will absolutely be a beta tester on this. I want nothing to do with Sigs, but this gun is going to force me to give them my money. I’m stopping by ADCO tomorrow to pick up a 2.0 45 full-size and will ask Them to order me one.

I don’t see how this is possible, frankly, my brain is telling me to make it this thin, something had to be sacrificed and there are bound to be problems. The mag walls and grip walls have to be insanely thin, but I don’t care. I’ve gotta give it a go.

If this works, I will sell my 938 and Shield 2.0. It could be the shield killer...or it could be a typical sig rushed design and be a Jam-o-matic and be discontinued/redesigned by next year. <rolls dice>

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Shots fired:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/AuZu4WetSUM

And another one...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/OeRoX7oLkJs

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of incogneato
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rigby470:

Yes. https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...ducts2.cfm/ID/202750

Posts: 124 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Max Michel posted a video of him shooting a P365 on his Facebook page today. In the comments he said "They are shipping as of today I'm told."

https://www.facebook.com/maxmichel.us/?fref=mentions

If true looks like Sig is finally doing a great job of getting a newly introduced product out the door on time. Cool

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:

that's bull. Production has been ongoing for a while. I have no doubt you'll start seeing them around March.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This is on my things-to-buy list but I'm going to wait until our favorite holster makers get molds for it.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Did I miss whether anyone has discerned whether the dovetails are the same as the P-series/320's?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post