SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Draggun:
I wonder how long it will be before GG will make a flat trigger for the 365? Bruce, and comments??
If you watch the video, he comments on the main focus of their products for the P365 will be triggers.

Hopefully SIG got it right - they are certainly overdue for a semi-flawless weapon release.

I'll give it 12 months and re-assess with the real world feedback.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Heres some real world feedback on the Sig 365 trigger.

We got out first one in and I dry fired it today. It is light, short pull and crisp break. Almost too short and light, for me.

The 365 is a VERY nice gun. Sig is going to sell a million of these. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Trigger does look good, comparable to the lc9s-which is great. Perceived recoil on the other hand is individual. I'll be on the look out for a trade in because it was too snappy for its user. I won't hold my breathe though since it may be more manageable with the slightly thicker grip. My P10c funds may go toward another Sig Big Grin

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
From GrayGuns facebook

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I read this thread all the way through in spurts, if it's been covered, I apologize:

How does the 365 compare in real-life to the Kahr PM9/CW9?

Is it as pocketable as the Kahr?

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
When I handled one at the LGS I put it next to a G43. Very similar in size with the pinky extension in place. With the flush magazine in place it looked very close to what I remember my PM 9 being.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
So, will this ever be offered as a full size or g19 size?

I think the lowered bore axis, thickness and efficient magazine would make it a winner at any size format.

A full size would address all the issues I have with the p320.

I’m definitely interested in the direction Sig is headed with the p365.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I think this to be the first pistol that Sig built from the magazine on up...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the new magazine engineering can and will be applied to larger magazines. It would be pretty awesome to have 18rnds fit into a 15rnd size mag. If HK had came up with this idea they could have finally figured out a way to get 15rnds into the same space everyone else does.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Holster available --Nate Squared micro holster.
https://n82tactical.com/produc...kable-micro-compact/
Will need to wait until the specific "retention" model is released.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Ok for Bruce or anybody that has any factory contacts or knowledge. Will this system be applicable to larger, duty type pistols.

The 320 system did a decent job bailing SIG out of all the grip modules and barrels developed for the 250. It however is a bulky system and really makes a striker pistol as big as a hammer fired unit. Is this the next progression of a fire control system? Or is it a one off for a micro pistol?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rigby470:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
As of this morning there are three on gunbroker...at $800 and higher. I'll have to wait until a used one comes along.

Wow! Trying to take advantage of the impatient. I have one on order for $515 shipped. May take a little longer, but I can wait.

I also noticed the insane bidding on these. Retail should be around $450. I see some shops listing them at $550 and up.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
We should have some leather for these shortly.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The auctions are up to $899 now. I too preordered one after seeing the email from Sig. That's stupid money for a 365.

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Heres some real world feedback on the Sig 365 trigger.

We got out first one in and I dry fired it today. It is light, short pull and crisp break. Almost too short and light, for me.

The 365 is a VERY nice gun. Sig is going to sell a million of these. Regards 18DAI

That is my biggest fear. I felt the 320 trigger was too light for EDC. I really like everything I see about the 365 but if the trigger is 320ish, then I would be very hesitant to purchase one.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
It is short and light in the pull. ALMOST too short and light, for me. But I dont think anyone is going to have or get in trouble with it. The trigger guard is plenty wide enough and any holster that covers the trigger will be sufficient.

Now in comparison to the triggers on the 320s, it compares closest to the trigger on the 320X5. Smooth, light, short pull with a crisp break. It is not identical to the 320X5 trigger, but right behind it in quality of trigger pull. If that makes any sense.

Now as to the 320 triggers, I have only had two 320s come through the shop - out of 40 some odd examples, that had triggers that all the employees thought were "too light and too short" for safe usage.

Both of them were on "post recall" Sig 320 compacts. One black one and one in that dogshit brown color. They were lighter and shorter in pull than the PPQ 9 we have for sale. None of us preferred it to the original 320 trigger pull.

And all of us still think the full size 320 X5 has the best trigger pull of any 320 that has come through the shop. Hope this helps! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I wonder if the new magazine engineering can and will be applied to larger magazines. It would be pretty awesome to have 18rnds fit into a 15rnd size mag. If HK had came up with this idea they could have finally figured out a way to get 15rnds into the same space everyone else does.

Umm, not quite. The different design is to slightly stagger rounds to keep it slim. When you're talking actual double stack width, this doesn't apply. It's not like SIG figured out how to shrink rounds when they're in the mag. Don't think of it as expanding capacity. If anything, it's reducing capacity by reducing width.

Here's a pic to help:
10 rounds single stack, 10 rounds double stack, 10 rounds with the P365 style stack.

It may be hard to tell the width difference between the double and P365. But you should be able to get the idea.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
We should have some leather for these shortly.

VM2? If so can we prebuy?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The prices on Gunbroker are insane. $900 Buy It Now. If folks can be patient and let the new wear off, they of course will come down. I just switched to the Glock platform and have my 43 on my side right now. The 365 might tempt me to go back into the Sig fold.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well the shooting reviews are beginning to pop-up. Pretty good review of the gun.

https://youtu.be/Bnig8q1_Mu0

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post