SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yeah I'd say file or sand and you should be good to go.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just pre-ordered mine from Brownell's - Thanks to the posts here. I understand it'll prolly be APR or later before I get it - no problemo. Price was $499 as mentioned. And since I won't have to pay sales tax on it -it's really like getting it for $469. Ironically, it's going to a store that is a SIG Pro stocking dealer (I think that's the designation) but they haven't received even one as of yesterday...

Posts: 426 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/fLCi33vBdUE

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
We got our first 5 examples delivered on Friday. They have the new Xray sights, unlike our demo 365.

Other than that, they are identical. Great triggers. Sweet carry guns. Butnot sweet enough for me to park my CS9. Wink REGARDS 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
The wait to find one at a LGS is killin me. Smile

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
The wait to find one at a LGS is killin me. Smile

They are shipping. My LGS is a master dealer and has been getting 12-18/week for the last three weeks. All sold off a list taken in late Jan.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am on the Brownell's list. From this I am not expecting anything too soon:

Valued Brownells Customer,

We are reaching out to you as our records indicate you have a SIG SAUER P365 pistol on order from Brownells. We appreciate your order and we are aware you may have been waiting for some time. Rest assured, we are holding your place in line and your pistol will be shipped the moment it is received by Brownells.

Today, SIG SAUER provided us with the following statement regarding P365 delays:

“Even though SIG planned for significant P365 orders, and we are producing thousands of P365s each month, it has been impossible to keep up with market demand. We are doing everything in our power to maximize capacity, but the P365 will likely be in a backlog situation for many weeks. We appreciate your patience as we aim to fulfill orders as fast as possible, while still delivering the quality product expected from SIG SAUER.”

Please know we will ship your P365 pistol to your designated FFL the moment we receive it from SIG SAUER. *You will receive a ship confirmation email in your inbox when the firearm ships.

We apologize for any inconvenience but we wanted to provide you with an update regarding your order. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding this notification, please call us at 800-741-0015 or via email at ffl@brownells.com.

-Brownells Customer Support

Posts: 70 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
My LGS got 5 in and sold out in a hour. Guess it will take longer to getbone

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pre-ordered mine from Brownells knowing that it would be a month or even six or more weeks before I receive it. Meantime, tomorrow, I am taking the Ruger LC9S and CZ Compact to the range. I really can’t understand all of the impatience shown here with not being able to immediately pick up a P365 – but, to each his own. The only person who should be pulling his hair out about this, and I am sure he is, is good old Gaston Gluck Wink himself ...

Posts: 426 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I preordered from Brownells on 2/1. I can wait. I waited almost thirteen months for my two P10C SR guns I preordered so a few months for the 365 will be a breeze.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I got mine in a lucky stroke from Osage County Guns. Great service! I also got an alert they were back in stock today at TGS. And gone 12 minutes later.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Just picked mine up today. Feels great in my hand with the 10 round pinky extension mag. My pinky is only halfway on the 10 round flush fit mag so I’m sure the extended 12 round mags will feel awesome. I am absolutely shocked by two features:

1. The trigger is ridiculous. I had read it’s supposed to be 5.5 pounds but it feels way lighter than that and it has a super clean break. This was the first P365 my LGS has seen since I had it shipped there and they couldn’t believe the trigger either. One of the guys said he was going to get one after handling mine.

2. It’s actually smaller than the Glock 43 which is amazing to me.

If it shoots well, I doubt I will be keeping my Glock 43 or Shield...

Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I have two P365's when my wife saw what I was getting she had to have one. All I can say is after a few more rounds through each one they will become our primary carry weapons. I ordered some holsters from Ryan for mine. So far after todays range session we have put 200 rounds through each one a combination of different rounds with no failures. Mine are both dated 3/12. I have two of the 12 round magazines on the way I think with them in this will be the perfect platform.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P365 came in yesterday with a manufacture date of 3/2/18 (Thanks to the GREAT folks at Osage County Guns for my pistol and the WONDERFUL folks at Top Gun Supply for the 12 round mags) and after a good cleaning with CLP and a good coating of Medium consistancy Slide-Glide, I took it on its first range trip today. Today’s trip consisted of 200 rounds of WWB 115gr FMJ, 50 rounds of Federal HST 147gr, and 40 rounds of Barnes TAC-XPD 115gr+P.

Not a single issue/problem - I only used the 12 round mags because when this becomes my EDC I will carry this pistol with a 12 round mag in it. First I need to put another 200-300 rounds through this wonderful pistol. This pistol grouped the Barnes 115gr ammo better than the HST so I will get another 60 rounds of the Barnes and at least another 200 rounds of some FMJ ammo on my next trip out....

For those who are not sure if you want one of these pistols I encourage you to at least handle this pistol with the 12 round mag installed. My wife wants this pistol but she will have to wait until more start showing up in the marketplace....I am loving this pistol....IMO Sig hit a homerun with this pistols grip size also especially if you have small hands....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
So basically, the moral of the story continues to be...

Always wait for revision #2 of newly released Sig guns (P320, MPX, P365, etc.).

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I got to look at one at my LGS today. I have been very critical of SIG as of late based upon QC and support. That being said, I think they hit a home run with the P365. The trigger was excellent, almost PPQ excellent, and the reset was equally stellar. I liked the grip as well. When I compared it to my Nano, it wasn’t as wide but about 1/2” longer with the magazine that had a pinky grip. All in all an excellent design when you factor in the magazine capacity. Once the second generation model is proven, I’ll probably be getting one.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
I just installed Talon grips on my very first plastic Sig. The factory stippling on the grips and the mag extensions is actually really good but I just love the tackiness of Talons. Here’s a picture of my P365 with the 12 round extended mag inserted and all three variations of the factory mags to the left (10 round flush fit, 10 round pinky extension, and 12 round extended).

Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Preorder deposit placed... 499$ seems good!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered the Mitch Rosen Independent on the 13th for my yet to arrive 365. I didn't realize they were local so the following day they called to ask if I wanted to pick it up to save on shipping, which I accepted. Yesterday they called again to let me know they had lowered the price and would be refunding my credit card. Today, ready for pickup. Took off a bit early to get to Manchester and got it. Quality looks excellent and since my 938 sorta fits I tired carrying it around the house and it feels nice. They also have the most laid back black lab in the world. haha

Now if Sig would only make my 365.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post