SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Will they offer a safety?

Hopefully, this design will inspire other manufactures.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stopped by the store in Epping on the way home tonight. They had one on display but not for sale. Pretty sweet little pistol. Put it along size a 938 as I have one of those and it is really close in size. May have to get one eventually.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pre-ordered one today from my 'local' SIG Elite store. $529 before tax. The store has 50 on order and a waiting list.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sox:
Will they offer a safety?

Asked that very question at their booth at SHOT today. Was told that it could likely be later this year.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jazzsax8:
Sig allegedly has no plans to utilize the great new design on the P365 magazine to make a micro sub-compact grip to utilize it in the P320. This is a great opportunity for an aftermarket company to produce a micro grip for the P320. I would buy one in a heartbeat!

The P320 Subcompact grip in small is very slender and easy to conceal. The grip has the same thickness as the single stack P239, within a few thousandths. At this point the P320 slide is the hard part to conceal, not the grip.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
I ordered one, now..
What to do for a holster? Anyone listing them yet. Would prefer to deal with one of our own

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
The comparison should move over to the LC9. I have mine out and cannot find one dimension that the LC9 is smaller. The videos out now are showing a .89 slide width with a frame width under an inch. The 1.03 inch dimension is over the takedown lever.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As much as I really like my P938 and Kahr MK9, the extra capacity in approximately the same-sized package is very appealing to me.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Another good video.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
That would pair nicely with my SP2022. Smile

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
I literally ran into Bruce at the Springfield Armory booth and spilled coffee all over my shoe. He must have felt bad for me because he told me to meet him at the Sig booth for an exclusive interview. Enjoy!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the video Tony. If one visited Sig's booth this week with the intent of selecting that "one" pistol purchase for the year, it becomes a challenge to make that choice. Rather, it becomes a narrowing of the field and selection of which one will be "first", which in my case appears to be favoring the P210.

Any chance you shot some video with Jeff on the Bula M14?

Regards, Doug

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Merc50:
Thanks for posting the video Tony. If one visited Sig's booth this week with the intent of selecting that "one" pistol purchase for the year, it becomes a challenge to make that choice. Rather, it becomes a narrowing of the field and selection of which one will be "first", which in my case appears to be favoring the P210.

Any chance you shot some video with Jeff on the Bula M14?

Regards, Doug

I posted an interview with Jeff in the SHOT thread in the lounge.

Tony

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome video ... thanks for posting that.

I am genuinely excited about checking out the P365.

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPG:
I ordered one, now..
What to do for a holster? Anyone listing them yet. Would prefer to deal with one of our own

I believe they come with one of the 320'ish plastic holsters. Enough to get You by until the holster builders can get some built.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
I believe they come with one of the 320'ish plastic holsters.

The pics from gunbroker of dealers that actually have them in hand do not show a holster.

Neither do the video's I've seen on youtube of people who have purchased them....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
I am genuinely excited about checking out the P365.

Funny part about it is that when the news finally did drop after grumblings at the academy, I took the attitude of "YEA!!! Another G43/XDS knock off".

The guys at the SIG Academy have a fair amount of rounds through the 365. In talking to a couple of them, it IS something special. So now, I am really curious. Rumor has it that it is a micro gun, that handles like a compact (think G19 or 2.0 Compact".

That does interest me.......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. The P365 didn't really interest me at first glance, but if Bruce is raving that much about it, I'm intrigued.

$45 magazines, though? Yikes.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Yep. The P365 didn't really interest me at first glance, but if Bruce is raving that much about it, I'm intrigued.

$45 magazines, though? Yikes.

SIG seems to be very proud of their magazines. I have bought several extras for my 10mm P220 at about $45 each. Darn near could have bought a new pistol for thst amount Wink!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how long it will be before GG will make a flat trigger for the 365? Bruce, and comments??

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post