SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    **Memorial Day Karma** Wilson Combat 320-CSB Grip Module **Winner Is NaploleonSolo**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Memorial Day Karma** Wilson Combat 320-CSB Grip Module **Winner Is NaploleonSolo** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the chance. Thanks

Posts: 49 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I would love to enter.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Ooh...I would love to get in on this. My 320 could use an upgrade!

Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kanly
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity!

P228 KC W. German
P228 KD W. German

Posts: 63 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: March 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Pease include me, thanks.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Throwing my hat in too. Thx!

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind karma, but I just ordered one from Wilson Combat. Yesterday! Roll Eyes

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. Thanks for the chance and happy Memorial Day to all.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please include me if not too late. Thanks.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NaploleonSolo:
You have to love the generosity on this forum! Please count me in and thank you very much.
Crew chief 82nd Med Detachment UH-1H Huey

Email me your shipping info and I’ll get it in the mail.

Enjoy and congrats!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, NapoleonSolo!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Napoleon Solo!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Napolean Solo

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick_Perry, thank you for your generosity and the opportunity.

Congrats to Napoleon Solo!

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Thank you so very, very much! I am so excited to win this. I feel so very fortunate. I have been on the forum for several years and had to switch email address because of a job change a few years back. I am on here everyday and although I don't post much, I have tremendous respect for the knowledge people have on this great forum. Thanks you again Rick. I am more than thrilled!

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 236 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post