SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    **Memorial Day Karma** Wilson Combat 320-CSB Grip Module **Winner Is NaploleonSolo**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Memorial Day Karma** Wilson Combat 320-CSB Grip Module **Winner Is NaploleonSolo** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A very generous karma. Happy Memorial Day to all of you...
I'm in please...

Posts: 176 | Location: Charlotte NC | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be a really cool upgrade, please count me in, and thanks!

Posts: 212 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance. Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well,thanks

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous, thank you for the opportunity!

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Very nifty.
I'm in and thank you for the chance.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In and Thanks for the VERY GENEROUS Karma!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mikey357,

Posts: 641 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I would love an opportunity at this generous Kama. Thank you!

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Wow, this will come in handy for the new P320!

Thanks for the chance!

Sugarwater

-

Posts: 365 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you, please enter me in your karma!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this karma

Posts: 590 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, too. Generous!

"I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Posts: 29 | Location: TX | Registered: October 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Posts: 505 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
You have to love the generosity on this forum! Please count me in and thank you very much.
Crew chief 82nd Med Detachment UH-1H Huey

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 236 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in. Thank you very much!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Would love to try it, thanks

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post