SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    **Memorial Day Karma** Wilson Combat 320-CSB Grip Module **Winner Is NaploleonSolo**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Memorial Day Karma** Wilson Combat 320-CSB Grip Module **Winner Is NaploleonSolo** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, Sir. Thank you so much!!

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like a shot at it please!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in thanks

Posts: 67 | Registered: February 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Count me in- thank you!

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Count me in

Posts: 316 | Location: AL | Registered: October 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Put my name in the hat.

Thanks!

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I would like a chance. Thank you!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the Karma.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll jump in for this, thanks!

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I'd love to try that out...thanks for the chance! Please include me.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
These are sharp looking- please include me and thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Mine is currently wearing a Grey Guns laser module. But I really would love to try this in my hand. I'll karma off which ever one I don't keep.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate being added. Thank you.

Posts: 548 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name in the drawing.

Thank you and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for making this generous offer. Please add my name.

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please...

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very cool karma - please throw me into the hat!

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post