Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 365 xl Login/Join 
posted
Would like to know what red dot beside the Sig brand will fit the 365xl? Thanks

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cworetired:
Would like to know what red dot beside the Sig brand will fit the 365xl? Thanks

Shield RMSc
Holoson 507K
Holoson 407K

Hoping for a Trijicon or Vortex offering soon.

There are companies that offer a plate that mounts to the slide and allows just about every MRDS out there. That said, you wont get the option of a rear sight and will have to change out the front to a taller model.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a holosun 507k coming so hopefully I can report on it soon.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Anubismp, looking forward to your thoughts on the 507K

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
I've got a holosun 507k coming so hopefully I can report on it soon.

I pre-ordered the 407K a couple of days ago. Says May of a ship date, but I think it and the 507k will be worth the wait.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely. I will report on it as soon as I receive it. Aaron Cowen at Sage Dynamics already has a review up if anyone cares to watch on the youtubes.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aaron Cowen at Sage Dynamics already has a review up if anyone cares to watch on the youtubes.

Can you post a link? I can’t seem to find anything on these optics on his site.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doh, that was a 509T that I saw. Well see what comes back on the k if and when a review comes out. I'm not trying to drop mine.