SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W Model 19 owners?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Model 19 owners? Login/Join 
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
a -4 was the first handgun I ever bought, and I've picked up a few more since. The 19 may be the perfect revolver.

Here's my 19-3 nickel.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Nice pics guys. Someday one will be in the stable.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I have 3, a snub, 4 inch and a 6. They are all nickel of course. My LGS has a nickel 6 inch 19-3 if anyone is interested. Email me and I will fill you in on the location, etc.

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by got2hav1:
I have two currently.

Beautiful, but don't think that second one is a M19 based on barrel and grip profile.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It does look like an N-Frame, doesn't it? Maybe a 27?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 6 inch and 4 inch -3, but this 2 1/2 inch -7 has the best trigger of the bunch.

Posts: 144 | Location: Utah | Registered: September 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
The 2nd. one looks like an N frame? BTW thanks for posting up guys it's much appreciated. Gotta love the older S&W's. John

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's a 3.5" Model 27-2. You can see the checkering along the edge of the top strap. It's a grail gun for many S&W fans.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple that I used to own. Great guns.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blindref:
quote:

That's a 3.5" Model 27-2. You can see the checkering along the edge of the top strap. It's a grail gun for many S&W fans.

You guys are right on. I picked the wrong photo from photobucket. Now let me see if I can find that M19 Big Grin Just a sly way to post my 1969 27-2 !!

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
I found it. 19-5. Great shooter. I continue to fiddle with the grips, using the rubber Hogues for shooting. Smile

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Only have one 19, it's a -4, 6" TT, TH, RR, P&R.

Sporting a set of Kurac's.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Snapping Twig,

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
There is something so very business like and gun like about a snub 19!

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
There is something so very business like and gun like about a snub 19!

Yes! Several felons I arrested with mine in my hand mentioned how serious they thought it was

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Snapping, those grips are awesome. Makes for a handsome Model 19. Cool

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
My 19-5. crappy pic and the last revolver I own.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Model 19-5 K-Comp

Posts: 117 | Registered: February 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M&P 38

SN puts it about 1930.

Posts: 1335 | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
This may be the favorite pistol that I own. It is certainly in the top two. Not a Model 19, but a 66.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbmcmjr:
Model 19-5 K-Comp

The K-Comp does it have a true 3" barrel?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post