SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wolff Springs for my S&W 659 Mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolff Springs for my S&W 659 Mags Login/Join 
posted
I bought my 659 new in 1984, so the Mag springs are getting a bit "unspringy". Saw that Wolff made replacement springs for those mags, any comments, pro or con? Or should I just go OE? I see Midway sells both.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
S&W never manufacturered their magazines so the part itself is probably a Mecgar or checkmate.

What I would suggest is getting them before they are out of stock. Parts for the 659 are drying up. S&W will no longer repair them under the Lifetime Warranty. We had frames crack and they refused to do anything about it.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
IME Wolff is top of the line. Good products and support. I've used their springs in mags for several Sigs and one very old Beretta and wouldn't hesitate to go with them again.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I use the recoil springs for my 1911 and Makarov with total success. When my M9, 1911 and Makarov mag sprigs tire I will replace them with Wolff. Good to go IMHO.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post