SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    p320 x5 backorder time or in stock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

p320 x5 backorder time or in stock? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know of p320 x5's in stock anywhere? If it has to be ordered, any experience in how long the backorder is?

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I bought a P320 X5 off GunBroker this morning for the “buy it now” price of $849. I have not seen them in stock in stores, but there are usually a few on GunBroker.

My sources told me that is the lowest price allowed by Sig’s dealer agreement - can’t confirm that, but after seeing a bunch bid up to the $950+ level, I jumped on it.

Finished the morning with a trip to Top Gun Supply for more mags, over to Springer Precision for a Leupold DeltaPointPro mounting plate, and then to Cabela’s to pick up the DeltaPointPro (no charge- used cabela’s points).

Still need to decide on a holster, but this year’s IDPA gun is coming together nicely.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
I bought a P320 X5 off GunBroker this morning for the “buy it now” price of $849. I have not seen them in stock in stores, but there are usually a few on GunBroker.

My sources told me that is the lowest price allowed by Sig’s dealer agreement - can’t confirm that, but after seeing a bunch bid up to the $950+ level, I jumped on it.

Finished the morning with a trip to Top Gun Supply for more mags, over to Springer Precision for a Leupold DeltaPointPro mounting plate, and then to Cabela’s to pick up the DeltaPointPro (no charge- used cabela’s points).

Still need to decide on a holster, but this year’s IDPA gun is coming together nicely.

I'd like to suggest Red River Tactical for a holster. They are local to me and make a damn fine holster for the price. You can request Tek-Lok mounts, even though its not listed in the price drop downs. I got my latest one for under $70.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would it be safe to assume that all new 320 X5 pistols coming out of the factory now have the upgraded trigger features/disconnector etc..?

Posts: 172 | Registered: August 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Larry’s Pistol and Pawn in Madison Alabama has one. I saw it today.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw an X-5 (and X-Carry) today for just over $800. I didn't check if it was pre-upgraded. The last one I saw wasn't upgraded. This things have TIGHT lockup when going into battery, more so than any other polymer framed pistol I've seen.

The included grip module is Medium - are there going to be Small and Large X5 grips? I find the standard module to be a little too big and blocky (Glocky?) for me.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just spoke with someone from Sig CS on the 29th of December and he said that they had just started shipping the X5's again. He did not however state how many were going out and to where.

I've had a certificate turned in for a free one since the 7th of December and have still not received a call that it has arrived at my FFL.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I ordered a couple for the shop back in November just before Thanksgiving direct from SIG. Like the P210A I ordered at the same time, they were on backorder. Still are apparently, since neither product has yet to arrive. They were quick to ship standard (upgraded) 320s, however. The 320 TACOPS was also a backorder item but we got that one last week so hopefully soon the rest will show up.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I saw one last week at the gun shop that wasn’t there before. Forget the price though.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a P320 X5 at Cabala's for $849. Apparently they are on sale though the end of the month.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I just picked up one two days ago. But I had to do lots of searching. I frequent two Master Dealers and both were not able to get one.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

I'd like to suggest Red River Tactical for a holster. They are local to me and make a damn fine holster for the price. You can request Tek-Lok mounts, even though its not listed in the price drop downs. I got my latest one for under $70.

What holster is that on the webpage.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
https://rrtholsters.com/produc...ut-holster-owb-only/

FYI, they have a significant backlog right now - I ordered mid-January and am still waiting on delivery.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BamaCav
posted Hide Post
Just picked up mine this week at a local sporting goods store. Price was $849. Man.....what a pistol!!

If I remember correctly, there were at least 1-2 more in inventory when I purchased mine.

Posts: 126 | Location: AL | Registered: December 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post