Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Grips Login/Join 
posted
I've seen several discussions where (new) P210 owners or prospective owners express a desire for a more compact grip, rather than the target grips that are currently standard. I don't have a strong opinion either way, but this is what comes on a "Friends of NRA" P210 that followed me home from last night's banquet.

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow those are slick. I personally love the target grips but I can see how someone might want something more compact like these.

Thanks for the post.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
I wonder when Sig will make them available.

Thanks for the pic.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm doing the new gun field strip, clean and lube. While I was at it I figured I'd take the grips off. They're marked:

HOGUE
SIG P210
REV A

Hadn't heard that Hogue was making grips, but hadn't really looked. For those with the standard Target, are they also Hogue grips?

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ugh I need those grips also

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
Well, I'm doing the new gun field strip, clean and lube. While I was at it I figured I'd take the grips off. They're marked:

HOGUE
SIG P210
REV A

Hadn't heard that Hogue was making grips, but hadn't really looked. For those with the standard Target, are they also Hogue grips?

I guess Hogue is under contract with SIG that doesn't allow them to sell these grips separately, at this time.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could Hogue not just alter something slightly and sell that to the public as a different model like what Mec-Gar does with the SIG mags?

Posts: 841 | Registered: January 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Hogue, eh? I sense something in G10 may be coming. Well, at least wishing so...

The factory Target stocks are okay; fairly good fitting into my hand but I just don't like flared heel, both in look and in overall handling. I keep having that feeling that I'm going to wind up beating the ***t out of them every time I pick up my 210A.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These German NILL-GRIFFE Walnut Grips are Now available, at cdnnsports.com
SIG SAUER P210 U.S. MODEL FINE CKD WALNUT GRIP
https://www.cdnnsports.com/jus...ip.html#.XHMBwi3My1t

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by astraightshooter:
These German NILL-GRIFFE Walnut Grips are Now available, at cdnnsports.com
SIG SAUER P210 U.S. MODEL FINE CKD WALNUT GRIP
https://www.cdnnsports.com/jus...ip.html#.XHMBwi3My1t

Those are not Nill, although CDNN claims so. Nill grips always have their signature inside the panel. These are absent signature.
Second, those grips aren't even for the American P210. The American has the 1911 style safety. The CDNN pics show grips that fit the German Legend or the Swiss P210 with the old safety.

I think CDNN screwed up here.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Not only does Mesabi's NRA model have service style grips, but the pistol appears to be one of the standard, or whatever SIG calls it, models. Fixed sights, no FCS,etc. Wonder if this model might be released for commercial sales sometime in the foreseeable future?

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
quote:
:

HOGUE
SIG P210
REV A

Well, now that it is out there, Yes, these grips are made by Hogue. I have been biting my tongue when I see threads asking for the "Smaller" grips for the American P210 and have been pushing to offer them as a catalog item.

Yes, we are under contract with Sig and can only make "these" for them. We will be adding to the line soon. When we do I will post it here for all to see/know.
Sorry I couldn't say anything earlier BUT, the word is out there.

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Ken, for chiming in. Will there be G10 grips, also?

Q

Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Thanks, Ken, ....... Will there be G10 grips,

Maybe but I Can't say for sure BUT if and when, I will post it right here on the forum for all to see.

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
What kind type of woods would you like to have offered?
Our standard selection;
Goncalo Alves
Pau Ferro
Kingwood
Cocobolo
Rosewood
or would you only want walnut like pictured above
or ALL woods listed above.

Just got word G10 will be offered. My question for you would be; Color G10 and or textures, Checkered, Piranha, would you like to see. At this point we do not plan on offerring ALL colors BUT, you tell me. at this point nothing is off the table at this time. Unfortunatly, P/N's need to be developed before orders can be placed. Give us feed back and we will do our best to keep you posted

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I'd vote for all your standard woods. I'm not a huge fan of G10 on something like a P210, but to each his own.

I've been waiting for grips like these before I purchase the P210A.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken @ Hogue Inc:
Just got word G10 will be offered. My question for you would be; Color G10 and or textures, Checkered, Piranha, would you like to see. At this point we do not plan on offerring ALL colors BUT, you tell me. at this point nothing is off the table at this time. Unfortunatly, P/N's need to be developed before orders can be placed. Give us feed back and we will do our best to keep you posted

G10 Checkered B/G or Piranha B/G would be my top picks. Thanks.

Q

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
We will be adding to the line soon.

Excellent news. I'd would definitely pick up a pair in G10 Black Checkered, as well as, being interested in either Cocobolo or Kingwood.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would go for the G10 Piranha (large pattern) in black or black/grey.
Thanks

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I feel like we’re ten minutes away from some great service style grips and it’s driving me nuts. I want some so bad. Frown

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post