New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Grips Login/Join 
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
I am told wood grips will be available first, 30-45 days, give or take.
Part Numbers must be developed first but the part number master is out of the office thru next week on sales calls. SO, when I hear P/N's are in I will post there arrival and have agents standing by to take your orders.
Wood grip will be pretty much like what you see in this thread BUT, the checkering pattern MAY be different.
Please stand by for that public service announcement.

Keep your materials suggestions coming. As I have hear all standard woods, smooth or textured, less walnut will be offered.
Black and Black/Grey G10 will also be offered.
All this is subject to change based off your desires. Keep them coming and I will hand them off.

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
I like the factory target grips, too, but I'd be interested in a set of Cocobolo Checkered. I also wouldn't mind taking the Piranha black/grays for a spin to see which I like better.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
More info on the Friends Of NRA P210A here.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken, please offer walnut for the traditionalists who like the stock color and cocobolo for those who like to have some flare.

Posts: 841 | Registered: January 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
I've seen several discussions where (new) P210 owners or prospective owners express a desire for a more compact grip, rather than the target grips that are currently standard. I don't have a strong opinion either way, but this is what comes on a "Friends of NRA" P210 that followed me home from last night's banquet.

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
More info on the Friends Of NRA P210A here.

Nice. Looks ideal for punching holes...say, into YETI coolers for instance.

Walnut is traditional grip material for P210s and SIGs in general--particularly those from across the pond--but it's also deeply aligned with Karl Nill-Griffe, particularly in the types of checkering patterns shown and made so far. A clear delineation with regards to material and/or pattern would definitely be preferred by me, but I'm also not hard and fast about it either. Still, variety is what I'd like to see happen.

Wishlist for my P210A: G10 Piranha...in solid Red Lava.

Frankly, the splotchy look of G-Mascus has never really appealed to me. If color layering is the thing, I'd rather the effect be more like the grips done for my P229 Classic Carry, except in Red Lava/Black rather than the high contrast black/white that was done for the P229. I do like my Classic Carry a lot but for the nonsense of the SIG tramp stamp logo on the slide and the white in the G10, which the latter looks like it was inspired by a skunk rather than anything "classic".

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walnut,please. A classic look.

Posts: 85 | Location: NEPA | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I really like the grips on the pictured pistol, the new p210 is marketed as a target pistol, is it not? Accordingly, I would really love to see grips with a thumb rest. Right hand, checkered and in cocobolo, please! Thanks!

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A set like in the pic of the NRA gun.
Been waiting a long time for these to show up.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 367 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The magazine baseplate in the pic is also different than what comes with the Sig 210 Target; the one is the pic more closely resembles the Legend baseplate.

Posts: 172 | Registered: August 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAC's Chief Mechanical Designer
posted Hide Post
Hopefully those of us that already have a 210 Target will be able to purchase the Legend-like baseplates to retrofit onto our existing magazines if we change to a more traditional 210 grip.

Mike

Mike Smith
404-213-7753

Posts: 565 | Location: Alpharetta, GA USA | Registered: January 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tankerfrank
posted Hide Post
Walnut with checkered back.

FRANK A ,U.S. ARMY(RET)
3/3/33 ARMOR The MEN OF WAR
1/1/34 ARMOR The CENTURIONS
Ayers Kaserne & Ft. Riley
Service-Connected Disabled Veteran.

Posts: 89 | Location: JOLIET ILL | Registered: December 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
OK, just received word Product numbers are made for wood only. G10 will come later. more towards the 3rd qrt. of 2019. If something changes I will let you know though..

Anyway, Wood grips will be making their way through production. It won't happen this week but they are on there way.
Part numbers for the material we are using are:

PART ID----UPC CODE---PART SPECIFICATION---------------------------------RETAIL
12270 743108122709 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Smooth - GONCALO $79.95
12271 743108122716 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Checkered - GONCALO $104.95
12370 743108123706 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Smooth - PAU FERRO $79.95
12371 743108123713 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Checkered - PAU FERRO $104.95
12670 743108126707 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Smooth - KINGWOOD $144.95
12671 743108126714 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Checkered - KINGWOOD $169.95
12672 743108126721 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Smooth - WALNUT $79.95
12673 743108126738 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Checkered - WALNUT $104.95
12870 743108128701 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Smooth - COCO BOLO $99.95
12871 743108128718 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Checkered - COCO BOLO $124.95
12970 743108129708 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Smooth - ROSEWOOD $99.95
12971 743108129715 SIG Sauer P210 American Model - Checkered - ROSEWOOD $124.95

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I don't need them, because the stock grips suit my large paws just fine. But I wonder if there'd be a market for a scaled-down clone of the stock target grips for those with smaller hands?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I ?

Not at this time. But if anything changes we will post it here for all to see

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

posted Hide Post
Any "rubber" grips in the pipeline?

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tankerfrank
posted Hide Post
CAN I order a set now?

FRANK A ,U.S. ARMY(RET)

Posts: 89 | Location: JOLIET ILL | Registered: December 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tankerfrank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken @ Hogue Inc:
quote:
I ?

I would think they're these new grips would work great as a target set if you put the Palm swells on them

FRANK A ,U.S. ARMY(RET)

Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jonholl:
Any "rubber" grips in the pipeline?

Sorry, Not at this time

quote:
Originally posted by tankerfrank:
CAN I order a set now?

Operators standing by.......

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I wonder if there'd be a market for a scaled-down clone of the stock target grips for those with smaller hands?

I wasn't wondering if they were going to be available. I was just wondering if there was much of a market for them? Many people would would want them?

It is, after all, a P210 Target Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by tankerfrank:
CAN I order a set now?

Operators standing by.......

Just tried to order a set of the P210 grips and was told that they were not available.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 367 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post