New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Grips Login/Join 
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
OK, NOW you can place orders via the web or call in and one of our C/S agents are here to help. They are listed as Pre Order. Once the schedule opens up and the production run begins, this will change

Sorry, no images posted as production run has yet to happen. Once this run is complete, Pictures of the actual grips will be updated.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any issue or concerns, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a pair of the checkered walnut.
Thanks for the info and assistance!

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kas9412:
While I really like the grips on the pictured pistol, the new p210 is marketed as a target pistol, is it not? Accordingly, I would really love to see grips with a thumb rest. Right hand, checkered and in cocobolo, please! Thanks!

I will second this. I welcome the options that are planned, but a target grip would be great.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 210 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken @ Hogue Inc:
OK, NOW you can place orders via the web or call in and one of our C/S agents are here to help. They are listed as Pre Order. Once the schedule opens up and the production run begins, this will change

Ken, thanks for your help in bringing these grips to market! They will be a great option for P210 American owners.

Tony

Posts: 131 | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a quick shout out to Ken and customer service at Hogue.
Yesterday after seeing Ken's initial update that the grips were ready to be ordered I tried to order a set online, couldn't find them.
Then I tried to call in and order them, the sales rep couldn't find them.
I came back on the board here and left my post about trying with no success.
Ken reached out to me via email with instructions on how to find them.
I went back online and found them this time with no problem and got them ordered!
And then when I got home later in the day, there was another email from Jennifer, the customer service rep that I had spoken to earlier with no success, with an update that she had researched the grips with her manager and that they were ready for orders.
Reaching out like that for one customer, for one set of grips is just great! Plenty of other companies could take a lesson from Hogue on customer service!
THANKS!

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing photos of some actual product. I'm not shooting my P210A Target well, and I'm beginning to suspect the problem may be those target grips simply don't work for me, despite my large paws.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken @ Hogue Inc:

Just got word G10 will be offered. My question for you would be; Color G10 and or textures, Checkered, Piranha, would you like to see. At this point we do not plan on offerring ALL colors BUT, you tell me. at this point nothing is off the table at this time. Unfortunatly, P/N's need to be developed before orders can be placed. Give us feed back and we will do our best to keep you posted

I have all three versions on my Sigs, but prefer the Piranha's best. Color preference would be either black or black grey. Also a thinner version would be nice since I have small paws.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Checkered black G10 grips are what I would like to see Ken.

Posts: 196 | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also a thinner version would be nice since I have small paws.

Here's what I did because of small paws. Check the Hogue web site.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9540025654/p/2

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So last night I got to thinking about the stock target grips and my apparent inability to hit consistently with them. So I went back to it, paying much closer attention to my hand position, grip, how and how tightly I was gripping, etc.

I think I may have corrected my issues with the stock grips.

I've found that, unlike smaller, less-contoured grips, I have to grip these quite a bit less tightly. When I do that, and pay careful attention to not letting the effort of my trigger finger affect the rest of my grip, I can hit very well--at least with a practice laser.

This is unlike regular grips, where I tend to grip fairly tightly.

It remains to be seen if this translates to shooting live ammo.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any updates on the G10 grips for the P210?

Posts: 3 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: July 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post