SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I just finished....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just finished.... Login/Join 
Picture of Bullshooter
posted

adding a flat faced Apex trigger and installed into a Burnt Bronze grip module.

I think the look is great.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Wow. Sharp looking piece!

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Jib-Jab Big Grin

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I love the burnt bronze grip module!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That looks great!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post