SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    FYI Sig is selling 226 40SW/357sig mags for 8.99 (Sold Out)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FYI Sig is selling 226 40SW/357sig mags for 8.99 (Sold Out) Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
they are in stock as of now. I don't have a 357sig or I would be buying them!!! shipping 9.95

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin101,

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Just for the free-staters though

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...0-auto-magazine.html

10 rounders $44(sigh...)

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I ordered five.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered 12 and got free shipping. Thanks.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS much for the heads up! $44.00 down to $8.99 that's a steal.

Posts: 55 | Location: Port Huron, Michigan | Registered: August 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
picked up a few so I have them for my 357 sig lol. and got some night sights for my w german 226.

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found MPX 20 round gen 1 mags for the same price, ordered 7, and P2340 mags same price, ordered 5. Free shipping for that order, too.

posted Hide Post
I ordered 12. I have a P226 with both barrels a d 5 thousand rounds of .40. Thanks for the heads up! 12 for less than the price of 3 last week. Guess I decided NOT to sell the gun Big Grin

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Out of stock. That was a great deal. I was going to buy some just to justify a future purchase.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there was 239 40 cals as well but they might have sold out as well.

The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I was too late Frown

But thanks for the heads up

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered six mags for my 220 compact.

Posts: 226 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Argh!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a notification from the Sig store.

These are back in stock.

Posts: 40 | Registered: August 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And gone again.

Worse, I checked my orders, and not only did they not ship, but now nothing shows up under my order history.