SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wilson combat edc xs9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson combat edc xs9 Login/Join 
posted
Is this a 1.5 stack p938? Or something different? Makes me want to spend $$$$$$$$$$

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/edc-x9s/

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
It’s a downsized EDC X9, with a 10 round double stack mag, it also ships with the same 15 round mag as the EDC X9 but with a different baseplate.

Think original P320 SC compared to the Carry model.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The email had a size comparison to the p365 Glock 43, not too far off on height and width

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Looks like an attempt to one up the new DWX compact.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Click on the comparison tab on Wilson's website, it compares it's size to several other guns.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Oh my!!! I didn’t realize this was even in the works! I love my EDC X9 and carried it until the 365 took its place. I will happily go back to SAO now!

I’m going to make some calls to usual suspects tomorrow and get a deposit down.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post