SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally a Beretta in the stable - M9A3
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally a Beretta in the stable - M9A3 Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted

I've shot plenty of Berettas, who hasn't. Always a "meh" factor for some reason, for me. Excepting perhaps the Billenium pistols, those were cool. But, I found one worthy of owning. The DA and SA are what sold me, but overall I like it.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Cool!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Just beautiful.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It's a great pistol.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^ Totally Agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
I have one of these too. They are just cool!

The M9A3 is the only of my collection of M9/92 pistols I have not changed the hammer spring in.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Nice Berretta.
Massachusetts allows them?

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Nice Berretta.
Massachusetts allows them?

I hope so, otherwise that gun shop is in trou-ble.

Right now the only things you can't buy new are AR-15s, and Glocks. And some high end makers that won't submit their guns for "testing."

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Everyone should own one. The 92 is my favorite DA/SA full size 9mm. For me it was better than my P226.

WC action tune takes it to another level.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So you can’t have a Glock but you can have this??? Seems legit and totally sensible. Roll Eyes

I always shy’d away from the 92 as I have fairly small paws. I had shot them but not owned. I finally bought one and come to find out they shoot GREAT in my hands despite the “feel” of the size. I really developed a love for them.

Enjoy it in good health and for God sakes stay away from those dangerous guns like Glocks. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great first Beretta.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
So you can’t have a Glock but you can have this??? Seems legit and totally sensible. Roll Eyes

Enjoy it in good health and for God sakes stay away from those dangerous guns like Glocks. Razz

Glock and the MA AG have been fighting in court for some time. It's dumb as hell. I have the Glocks I brought with me when I moved back, and the ones I've bought here were already civilian owned so can't be regulated by the AG, again, dumb.

quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Great first Beretta.

Only Beretta. Unless someone gives me one. Just a range toy/example for the collection.

Arc.

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Very nice Arc! An M9a3 is pretty high on my list. Congrats

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Nice. Desert bling. Lol

Are you allowed full caps?

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangemaster:
Nice. Desert bling. Lol

Are you allowed full caps?

It is interesting, and stylish, the color choices of the barrel, slide and frame. Oh those Italians. The shop had black ones to, I have plenty of black guns.

People with Class A permits can possess standard cap mags made before 1998. It's not a priority with this gun, but I imagine that old Beretta mags will work in it. Other weapons like the P320 or SCAR 17, 10rnds only. Think of the chirrins!

Gun laws are dumb.

Arc.

Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Definitely a good looking gun.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats, enjoy your M9A3 Arc.

I have a "Plain Jane" M9, I bought used, but the original owner only fired fifty rounds in it. It had a nice smooth DA/SA trigger pull, but it was heavy, installed the D spring and it now is a great trigger. The higher end 92's are better I guess, but I have no interest in more Beretta's at this point in time.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
Love the Beretta, my 92SB,92F and 2010 92FS. Yeah, the M9A3 has to be next Smile

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
If only suppressors were legal here.

Arc.