SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody have one of these?Opinions Draco NAK9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody have one of these?Opinions Draco NAK9 Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I don't, but a buddy does, and he loves it. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I've handled it and it feels very well built and according to him it is very soft shooting and has been extremely reliable with a wide variety of ammo. His has the wood furniture and a folding brace...I was pretty impressed with it. I was considering one before I built my CMMG RDB AR.

Posts: 8545 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d avoid it like a chick with herpes. Just get the psa Akv. Just check the website every day and they become available for the same money and it’s not a pos century

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That price does seem a little steep. I think my buddy paid ~$450.

Posts: 8545 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Goofy but works, overpriced now though

Posts: 28 | Location: Fort Worth Texas | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post