SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    X-Carry Pro- quick review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Carry Pro- quick review Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted
I recently picked up a new X-Carry Pro, and I took it to the range for the first time today. Everything is stock except for the GrayGuns PELT trigger because I don’t care for the straight trigger.

This particular model seems a bit odd to me. The lightening cut is not on the slide, and the X-Carry badging is missing from the side, which is in line with the changes for the Pro model. It still has the rear sight plate with integrated sight. I thought that the Pro models had a dovetail rear sight as one of the changes. This was a June 2020 production, so I thought it would have all of those changes.

Anyway, the pistol was very accurate and easy to get back on target. I was pleased with the recoil impulse, although I find it to be a bit more snappy than a Glock 45/19X. The front sight is easy to pick up, but I would prefer a slightly narrower sight to help accuracy at distance.

The target below was 50 rounds at 15-25 yards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maestro,

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is interesting. Can you post a picture of the stickers on the side of the original case?

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Maybe it’s not a Pro. But the badging and lightening cuts are not on the pistol, which led me to believe it was the pro series.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
That's something I'll have to add to my collection later. Good to see they are on the way. I also noticed that an X-Carry Pro Slide with a Romeo 1 Pro has been added to the Sig Sauer store for $700, but is currently out of stock.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Other than the magwell, it looks like it’s the same configuration as the Danish military pistol.

Link