SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My P220 Family
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My P220 Family Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted
Was reorganizing my safes and had all the pistols out. After seeing 10x Sniper’s thread, it occurred to me that I didn’t have a photo of all the P220s together, so I figured I’d do a family shot. Obviously, I’ve changed most of the grips. Still on the lookout for a 7.65mm

Left to Right,
TOP ROW: .45 (KF) / .45 (’96 Peened) / .45 Two Tone (’00) / .45 All Stainless (’02) / .45 (’06)
BOTTOM ROW: .45 Browning BDA (HH) Euro / 9mm (JC) Euro / 9mm (JD) Euro / 9mm (KE) Amer / 38 Super (JC) Euro / .38 Super (KE) Amer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice family you got there Smile

Posts: 184 | Registered: September 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Impressive. Now take a pic with every P220 mag in the pic with the guns! That’s a lot!

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Makes my trio of P220s seem SO woefully inadequate.

A 9mm with the American-style trigger guard mag release had been on my wantlist for a long, long time. Thanks for reminding me that the search for one is still unfulfilled. Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sweet!
Interesting that you have no external extractors, even on the milled slide ones.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wowzers!! Very nice.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a nice family

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Very nice family you have Tooky!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Looks like a fine set of P220s you have there. I do like how you've kept a variety of grips and styles with these. I got stuck on a one track mind of things and setup my range P220s with checkered aluminum grips, fat guide rods, & SRT kits.

quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
...Still on the lookout for a 7.65mm

There are a few of them out there. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: .38supersig,

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cool!
quote:
...Still on the lookout for a 7.65mm

There are a few of them out there. Big Grin

Few is an overstatement, they're like hen's teeth! I see the other calibers regularly, but I've only seen a couple of 7.65's in the last few years. Just missed out on them both. Looks like you're the one hoggin' the market Wink

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you tell me where you found the red & black grips top left? Look unusual & I would kinda like a pair.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Could you tell me where you found the red & black grips top left? Look unusual & I would kinda like a pair.

I got those grips off the Hogue auction sight a number of years ago. I later found out from one of our members (who works for Hogue) that they were a 'one-off' prototype that Hogue was experimenting with and decided not to put them into production.

Abraham Lincoln

posted Hide Post
Very nice collection!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a heck of a collection of Sigs, let alone one type.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Great post ! You are a fortunate man.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection there Tooky. I myself is also on the lookout (dreaming) for that 7.65mm.

quote:
Still on the lookout for a 7.65mm

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. I’ve been thinking about getting back into 220’s. Hope you left a couple out there for me Wink

Posts: 166 | Registered: February 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That is a truly wonderful family.

I am green with P-220 envy!!! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Collection !!

Posts: 2601 | Location: Mich | Registered: September 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post