SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P229 Legion SAO
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P229 Legion SAO Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Not sure if it's been posted about or not, but I just got this email from Sig this morning.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...tent=P229+Legion+SAO

Legion aside, I've been wishing for a P229 SAO for a long time. This could very well be a new carry weapon for me

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I was just getting ready to post this. I was doing a search, didn't find anything and hit refresh of the page and you beat me too it!

Looking forward to getting my hands on one of these!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right on!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
I was just getting ready to post this. I was doing a search, didn't find anything and hit refresh of the page and you beat me too it!

Looking forward to getting my hands on one of these!

Sorry. I kinda got a little excited there for a minute.

I agree. I'm hoping this will fall under the 1st Responder discount. I'm already thinking of what I can sell to not have to put this on a card.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
MAN O MAN!!!!

It's finally happening!!!!!

SOMEONE at SIG has actually been listening!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I wish it came with the standard curved trigger. I can get used to most straight triggers but the ones they put on the SAO Legions are about as non ergonomic as you can get.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Can't wait! If it is half as good as the SAO Legion versions of the 226 and 220, it will be outstanding! Thx Sig!

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I just saw the email too. Wonder if they’re going to have one at the NRA show in DALLAS this weekend? Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to my bunk...

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I almost wish it would come with no rail. I can live with it though.

Picture of tcba_joe
posted Hide Post
Nice. Glad SIG is listening.

Now, where are the limited release M17s? I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

Posts: 195 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NICE! Thanks for posting that!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when I thought I was out... Big Grin

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Finally! Now if it was only all stainless I would be in heaven.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I’m new here and new to Sig with one in my belt as we speak (P365) and have drooling over the Legion P229 for some time now but I have to ask... why all the excitement over the SAO? I’ve handled a few of these Legions and the DA is really really nice... I’ve read somewhere on this forum that the SAO has a better trigger in it but once you’ve pulled that sweet DA you’re right into that SAO. Someone school a newbie please...

Posts: 23 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well. I will buy this. Thought about a P226 SAO, but this is what I wanted. This is for the Sigophiles. Nice job SIG.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. I'll be getting one of these.

Posts: 220 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith5.0:
So I’m new here and new to Sig with one in my belt as we speak (P365) and have drooling over the Legion P229 for some time now but I have to ask... why all the excitement over the SAO? I’ve handled a few of these Legions and the DA is really really nice... I’ve read somewhere on this forum that the SAO has a better trigger in it but once you’ve pulled that sweet DA you’re right into that SAO. Someone school a newbie please...

First welcome to the forum. Second from all reports the SAO's SA is better than the DA/SA's SA. Not shot a SAO one so I can neither confirm or refute it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simply gorgeous. When looking at the list there’s two different part numbers with one having a ten round mag. Is that the same gun but with a California mag or is it a more compact gun.

I was thinking a 365 was in my near future but this thing might have leapfrogged it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post