SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 factory magazine baseplates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 factory magazine baseplates Login/Join 
Picture of mattz357
posted
I want to buy a FACTORY pinky extension baseplate to replace the plate on the flat mag that comes with the gun. I have looked fairly thoroughly, but have only been able to find aftermarket ones. Are these available to buy separately? Thank you for any info!

Posts: 876 | Location: Peoria, IL | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A few weeks back, I talked to Sig about this. At that time he said factory baseplates were not available separately.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8336 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I couldn't find oem either. Maybe place an ad to trade in the classifieds?

As you've probably already discovered, two of the most well known are NDZ for alloy or PEACEGRIPS for polymer. I chose the latter for less weight than alloy and a great finger extension/grip.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Maybe place an ad to trade in the classifieds?

That's likely your best bet. Some folks prefer the flat baseplates. Some prefer the extended. You can probably find someone to trade.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post