SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Thoughts on Kimber K6S?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts on Kimber K6S? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Kimber revolver: great trigger, night sights, six rounds.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I played with one of the first new Colts, the model released a couple of years ago. I was NOT impressed. Two have been setting on my LGS shelf since they came out.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I played with one of the first new Colts, the model released a couple of years ago. I was NOT impressed. Two have been setting on my LGS shelf since they came out.

Mine is the one with the DLC finish and bobbed hammer. It shoots great!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
I'm not a Kimber fan either, but Kimber knocked it out the park with their K6S, I love them, they are one of the best built small revolvers on the planet, a little heavier than a J-frame but worth the difference in the performance, the K6S has been 100% reliable, extreamly accurate for a gun this size, and even more accurate with my 3"hammered model, they're just fun to shoot, the small K6S can be carried in the pocket but as I said it is heavier than my S&W Airweight or my 640 Pro, but not a problem, if you have already handled one , you know the difference, I own three K6S's, and wouldn't ever give them up, I use DeSantis for their OWB and IWB holsters...they aren't cheap, but a gun of this quality would never be cheap, they are well worth the money spent..

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post