SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Let's talk old west gun leather
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's talk old west gun leather Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Here ya go: Links to 253 gunleather makers and related resources: Compiled List of Gunleather, Gun Holster and Gunbelt Makers

Have fun Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Rolan, that rig is a jaw-dropper. Wow, just stunning. Eek

Thanks! It was exactly what I wanted!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
D.M. Bullard in Azle, TX makes some nice gun leather for just about everything.

D.M. Bullard Leather Mfg LLC

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen mention of Ted Blocker Holsters. I have used their rigs for a few years now and always go back when I need a new one. As most custom shops they are not unusually speedy, but their product has always been very good. They have a good web site. They made a Western presentation gift rig for President Reagan that was very nice though very "Showey" of course, but they usually turn out mostly utilitarian service style gear. I recommend them highly.

Pilotka
NRA Lifer
With a fair collection of SIGs; P239, P226 Navy NWS, M11-A1, P227, and present EDC P220 Elite 10mm DA/SA jewel.
Stay safe and Happy Shootin.

Posts: 69 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pilotka:
Haven't seen mention of Ted Blocker Holsters.

I like the looks of that Cowboy Should Rig he makes.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
There's a book. More than one really, but this one is "Packing Iron". I paid $45 for my copy probably 15 years or so ago. I just paged through it again as I was ordering a new one by a guy that posts on the S&W forum as crazyphil. No, I don't get a commission and I haven't seen his book yet, but it comes highly recommended.

Before you spend big bucks (and $300 isn't) read up on the subject a little.

I have no idea what you plan on doing with the new to you holster. I'm a slow learner and often don't buy the best for me the first cycle. I'd suggest you spend a little time, then don't spend really big bucks if your plan includes carrying it outside in the rain or snow. The gun is stainless, so it'll survive.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think El Paso has some great looking rigs BUT I have read some very bad reviews about them recently, as in missed delivery dates and not responding to calls or emails. I don't personal have any dealings with them. I have had Triple K and Kirkpatrick and Hunter and they worked for what I needed.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post