SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How's the HK P7 market?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How's the HK P7 market? Login/Join 
A man of few words
posted
I have a line on a P7M13 that's supposedly LNIB. Any idea of a ballpark value on something like this? I've been looking around and have seen prices all over the place. I sold a P7 a few years ago and have regretted it since. I'd love to replace the one I sold, but don't want to over pay.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Sold my p7m13 10 years ago for 2800.00

I sure wish I still had it. Life happened and I had to dump all my P7s.

I've seen them lately from 2800-3500

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw a well worn former park service M13 sell for $1,750.00 in 2014. No box, but five mags and two high dollar custom holsters.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd think a lnib m13 with everything like New should fetch 3k+... I'm guessing from prices I've seen around on them recently.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. I should be able to find out some more details later today.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post