SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Two-Tone Tuesday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two-Tone Tuesday Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
P220, P220R Carry, & P224

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 568 | Location: Beaumont TX | Registered: March 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Not why I am so partial to them, but I'm a sucker for a nice TT.

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
My favorite two tone. Also have a SP2022 and Ruger SR9c in TT but they don't rate compered to the P220

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool. I kinda like the two tone Sigs also.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Ah...the sneaky reverse TT.

posted Hide Post
Looks good Cobra

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
My oldest Sig P220. My first duty carry Sig, but I've since bought a blued version. The two-tone is my range/training gun and has many, many.....many rounds through it.

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Nice guns fella's. Did you notice the gorgeous TT 228 in ths Classifieds? I saw it about 12 hours too late...or it would have been mine.

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Two tone Sigs

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Kitty likes it too !

quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
My favorite two tone. Also have a SP2022 and Ruger SR9c in TT but they don't rate compered to the P220

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texagun
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed Tuesday. This two-toned P229 in .40 S&W is one of my favorite Sigs.

Posts: 333 | Location: North Texas | Registered: March 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Lord, That looks like CCR greatness or another very well done set from someone else.

Mike, I have always loved those high polish SIG logo wood grips. Had them on a TT 239 DAK (that I wish I had back.)

Texa, The classic! Nice to see a fellow Texan with an appreciation for the TT. Very nice.

addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Sad. I only have one 2-tone SIG and it's a lowly 238...so unworthy. Frown

Well, I guess that it just means that I have to crash this SIG lovefest:

Technically it's two-tone. And it's not Tuesday anymore so I should be good. Big Grin

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hamfisted
posted Hide Post
The only two tone Sig I have is this P320 ...

-Mike

Posts: 270 | Location: Ft Lauderdale | Registered: October 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Two tone Sigs

Way cool photo. Am I seeing a P225 and P226 ?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Though it's Thursday now....

And ....

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Two tone Sigs

Way cool photo. Am I seeing a P225 and P226 ?

Yup

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
My only true two-tone SIG at the moment.
(Unless you count the FDE grip module I have for my 320 Big Grin)

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post