SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New X Carry ,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New X Carry , Login/Join 
posted
I picked up the X Carry back a few months ago and just stared to give it work out , with all ammo Fed , Blazer , Gold Dot etc . I had one Win steel case that the extractor slipped off on I took my finger and it came right out . The gun was getting dirty with this ammo . I cleaned and polished the chamber area lightly and should be good to go .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
My XCarry has become my favorite gun. Even with a subcompact grip module, it makes me look like I know how to shoot! The Romeo1 on it works well.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had mine for a little while ,it seemed to have that would not go into battery the last 1/16 or so , but worked its way out that Win steel case that stuck got me of guard but I picked it right out.

Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
On the 9mm XCarry, what size are your sights? 8 front 8 rear?

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My X Carry has 8 and 8 sights . I picked up a new full size X change kit 9mm that had all the updates , I think its 6 front and 8 , night sights.

posted Hide Post
I picked up a (barely) used X Carry in a trade last week. For me, it has already become the EZ button for shooting at the range and for CCW.

It is amazingly accurate, and points instinctively better for me than any Glock or other pistol I’ve owned. I will still carry my G43 periodically, but the X Carry has exceeded my expectations so far.

Jason Chamberlain

Posts: 7 | Location: Huffman, Texas | Registered: October 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my X Carry a lot. My only concern is that when I release the slide on a new mag the slide is ever so slightly back. When I pull the trigger the slide moves forward and seats itself properly. I always wonder if I’m going to get an out of battery discharge.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LVJD:
I like my X Carry a lot. My only concern is that when I release the slide on a new mag the slide is ever so slightly back. When I pull the trigger the slide moves forward and seats itself properly. I always wonder if I’m going to get an out of battery discharge.

As an edit I was at my local gun store checking out a Glock 19x because I heard they are giving blue label discounts to veterans. Anyway I was looking at other guns and the salesman and I got to talking about the X Carry. He showed me the one in the case that does exactly what mine does though he indicated that this feature would cure itself with enough firing.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post