SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How does the P232SL shoot?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How does the P232SL shoot? Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Porter if you want to try my P230 in the range LMK.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3184 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't say anything bad about my P230SL with Hogue G10 checkered grips. Feels great in the hand very accurate and a great point and shoot pistol. Conceals well and I've Never had an issue with slidebite. Could be the prettiest weapon sig has made

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiddlers
posted Hide Post
If the price is right, buy it. I have 3 and prefer the P232SL and P230 light weight, blued.

Posts: 948 | Location: SWFL | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
If difficulty racking the slide is an issue, (and based on everything else you said) I will also suggest taking a look at the Glock 42. Get her to shoot one, if you can. It's the one gun I was able to get my wife to handle that she would agree to try to shoot because she has wrist problems and could't work the slide on anything else that fit her small hands. But she can work the G42 fine.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post