SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 owners: what JHPs are in you pistol tonight?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 owners: what JHPs are in you pistol tonight? Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Today I took my 365 for another spin at the range.

One hundred rounds of FMJs and one hundred round of Speer Gold Dots, ( 124gr and 124gr +P ) and Federal 150 HSTs.

I was a bit surprised that the 124gr +P Gold Dots grouped the best out of the three types. I also broke in two additional twelve round magazines today.

With four hundred flawless rounds ran through the gun to this point, I'm comfortable calling it ready for carry duty. Of course, I will continue to practice with it and observe it, but really no differently that I would for any of my other pistols.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up some of the new Sig 365 ammunition (115 gn low power, low flash v-crown) to run through it; hopefully get to that this week before going back on the road.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hornady American Gunner 115 gr XTP.

Posts: 3 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: June 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
New Federal Hydra-Shok Deep 135gr.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 796 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While my 365 is still in the testing stage, the Hornady Critical Defense 115gr have functioned well. They were designed for this type of gun and the tests/reviews have been positive, i.e. https://www.shootingillustrate...dy-critical-defense/ . I do not get too wrapped up in ammo choice as there a number that perform well, I believe that shot placement is the critical factor.

Posts: 7 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: June 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post