SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New RMR ready CZ P-10’s
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New RMR ready CZ P-10’s Login/Join 
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
I have a P10c from 2017 without the update. I've put slightly over 600 rounds through it problem free. The trigger is excellent in some respects, but not so much in others. It is smoothing out gradually and is, overall, a very good trigger.
I love the feel, fit, how it recoils and the inherent accuracy.
At this point I'm pretty sure I would get another.
Price is also a plus.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
What were the early issues? I remember hearing about hard magazine releases and the ambi slide release being extremely difficult to use.

What required the backplate notch?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
What were the early issues? I remember hearing about hard magazine releases and the ambi slide release being extremely difficult to use.

What required the backplate notch?

Posts: 9743 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Found an old pic of mine from when I finally got it (over a year from ordering it).

That notch on the right side is what the updated pistols have.

Thanks!

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
There’s a CZ event at a LGS/range this Saturday. Sales Reps, samples, range time, etc. I’m going to do my best to get there, maybe they’ll have some of these there.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post