SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New RMR ready CZ P-10’s
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New RMR ready CZ P-10’s Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
New P-10’s are a coming! Three sizes and RMR ready..

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-usa-p-10-series-us-made/

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Looks like they're going after some of the VP9 market. I know a couple guys that shoot theirs in local competitions and they rave about them.
I also read that they changed the mag releases so I wonder if the older style P07/P09 mags will work now without modifications.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I was just out shooting one of mine a couple of days ago, the suppressor ready model. Really sweet shooter, with and without the suppressor. The new sub-compact is even RMR ready, a little unusual. I'll definitely be checking these out! Thanks for the heads-up dry-fly.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ continues to impress me. My next striker gun may be a P-10.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I sold my P-10 because I favored my 509. But that compact p-10 may just be the next one I buy!!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I do like the looks of this.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the last couple of years CZs proving that the have some game!

Very responsive to customer feedback and such with these polymer pistols and Scorpion pistols / rifles.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not in the market for anything optics ready right now, but I will say I shot someone's P10C last week, and the accuracy it provides was exceptional. I wasn't wowed by the "feel" of the gun, or the trigger, but I put my first 10 rounds at 25 yards (standing unsupported) into a group I could easily cover with my not-huge fist.

If I wasn't already heavily invested in the Glock family, I'd definitely be looking into these...

Posts: 105 | Registered: February 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Looks like a P-10 F will be added to my collection... Nice!

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I’m digging on that optic-ready Subcompact.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
That sub compact is sick! Me want.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone have an idea about release date for the subcompact? Will be my next purchase!

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I can’t find anything online concerning release dates. I’m tempted to call CZ.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
US Made?
Interesting, indeed!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if CZ has fixed the glitches on the early P10C?

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pittwm:
Anyone know if CZ has fixed the glitches on the early P10C?

I remember reading that somewhere, maybe on THR forum.

I think these will unofficially be referred to as Gen 2 CZ P-10C.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Look for a notch on the right side of the back plate, that's the updated P10C. I don't know where my gun is, if I have time, I will take a picture, but you could probably google it faster.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Looks nice. Just need to make sure that the issues with the early P-10Cs are no longer relevant. Not sure how well the subcomp will do in this age of the 365, but at least it's optics-ready, something that the SIG in factory form doesn't have...yet.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Look for a notch on the right side of the back plate, that's the updated P10C. I don't know where my gun is, if I have time, I will take a picture, but you could probably google it faster.

Now I vaguely remember... the back plate, something to do with trigger return spring and frame crack...

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Found an old pic of mine from when I finally got it (over a year from ordering it).

That notch on the right side is what the updated pistols have.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post