SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you were only going to own one 1911?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you were only going to own one 1911? Login/Join 
Finding the
sweet spot
posted Hide Post
I was in the same boat a few years ago and picked the DW Valor Bobtail Commander. I found it used with a scratch or two and a nice discount. It’s a great pistol, I’ve thought about getting a Guardian in 9mm so it would have a sibling.
Sean

------------------------------------------
Just because you can, doesn't mean
you should.

Posts: 963 | Location: KCMO | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
If I had to get rid of all but one of my 1911's, I would keep my Colt Series '70 NMGC. I am glad not to have to do that though.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Springfield Armory Range Officer or the one's carried by the Phantom of the Jungle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I only own one 1911 and it is a Para Ordnance 1911 LTC Commander. This is the second light weight Para 1911 Commander I have owned. I have had three 1911's made by Para and never had an issue. This fits what I need for a carry 1911.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SO, which one did you buy????? The suspense is killing me.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post