SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another happy P226 Legion owner, and a few other P226's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another happy P226 Legion owner, and a few other P226's Login/Join 
Lost, but making
good time
posted
I've have/had more than my fair share of Sigs over the years. At one time I had over 15 P226's. I sold off many of them to fund my S&W revolver addiction and haven't really had the urge to buy any new P226 offerings from Sig. That all changed about 5 months ago when I started working at a local gun shop and range. That was the first time that I fondled a 9mm SAO P226 Legion. I knew it would only be a matter of time until one came home with me. I've put 200 rounds through her and I can honestly say that I'm not disappointed.

This one will join a few other special P226's that I've managed to keep.

Factory nickel "KB"

P226 Sport II SL

P226 NSW #1097

P226ST 9mm

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection!! You chose well. Love my SAO Legion!

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
This is so refreshing after all your cylinder guns. They are some great pistols blindref. Nice to see a Navy for a change too. I miss mine. Your Legion SA is extremely nice. Sig should have called the Legion finish muddy. I bet its a accurate pistol.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
One hell of a nice 226 collection. Very nice!

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great collection. I'm a big fan of my Legion.

Nice pic of the MK25 too with the book.

Posts: 148 | Registered: June 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's about time!

Was that one got in trade, or did you cave and buy the one that was still in the case the last time I was in?

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Nice 226 collection! I especially like that nickel version. And the Sport. And the Navy. Hell, I like 'em all!

Congratulations!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm smitten by that Sport model, oh boy.....

Posts: 472 | Location: Montgomery County, PA | Registered: December 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Wish I could see a pic of the Legion P226 trigger when the gun is cocked. Its a nice gun blindref.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I remember when mine used to look like that. It's getting a lot of character now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BRL,

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I've got 226 envy. I want all of your guns, especially 2ND pic.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great collection I'm envious

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Wish I could see a pic of the Legion P226 trigger when the gun is cocked. Its a nice gun blindref.

It would look no different. The trigger doesn't move when you cock the hammer.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Congrats on your Legion SAO!

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blindref:

P226 Sport II SL

P226ST 9mm

Oh wow! I am in love with these! The wood grips are so sexy. I am a sucker for SS with wood grips.

Can a guy still get nickel mags? My SS elite came with black mags which are good but I would really like to find some Nickel colored mags.

Posts: 15 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
The nickel magazines are getting hard to find. Those really belong with the correct guns. You can have all manner of silver finishes added to your magazines, including nickel.

Man, seeing these pistols on a PC screen is so much better than a phone.