SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Big Kudos to Overwatch Precision!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Kudos to Overwatch Precision! Login/Join 
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted
I've ordered a few triggers from Overwatch Precision for my Glock pistols. I really like the trigger.

Sent in an order for a trigger/trigger bar and connector combination (all plated in NP3) a short wile ago. I get a call from customer service - Yes, a real person being apologetic because they were waiting for a shipment of trigger bars to come back from plating and it was going to delay my order.

Yes, a real person called! Cool In addition to the notification and apology they're sending me a free T-shirt. Cool Cool

Just got the shipping notification today. Looks like they're second-day express shipping it to me too. Cool Cool Cool

They're triggers are excellent. There may be others as good or better but this customer service is awesome!

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Good to know. What trigger do you prefer from them?
I've been looking at the TAC, but never tried a flat faced trigger before.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:

I ended up ordering their polymer DAT trigger just now. If I like it, I will probably order the Aluminum TAC.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I ended up ordering their polymer DAT trigger just now. If I like it, I will probably order the Aluminum TAC.

I have the TAC and DAC. The TAC's little lip at the end of the trigger does help you know your finger position but the difference is very, very subtle.

I also had a FALX, which was great quality, but I'm really sold on flat-faced triggers.

BTW, I also have APEX triggers and they're great too.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OP TAC trigger in my G30 and couldn’t be happier.

Posts: 23 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Very happy Overwatch user here too. I have the TAC triggers in a few of my Glocks and just picked up a Falx to try in my 32.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I've been using OP triggers for a couple years, the first two since they were still called GlockKraft. Seven of my Glocks have them including my training gun and my EDCs. Their CS is top notch for sure. I had an issue once a couple years ago and the owner/president reached out to me personally to fix it.

I have a couple DATs but I personally prefer the TACs. I will be ordering a polymer trigger to try out.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post