SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Difference between 10mm Sig P220 Elite and Legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Difference between 10mm Sig P220 Elite and Legion Login/Join 
posted
What is the difference between 10mm Sig P220 Elite and Legion other than the obvious that the elite is SAO.

I do not really like the finish on the Legion and I would rather get a bare stainless gun and have it polished.

I have also looked at the P220 GT20 10mm which appears to be basically the same gun as the P220 elite.

Thanks,

Ralph

Posts: 48 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: January 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The difference is about $450. Other than SAO vs DA/SA and the color you mentioned, I don’t find any difference. The Legion is supposed to have a marvelous Gray Guns Trigger but I cannot feel a difference worth mentioning. And, the sites are different but equally sufficient. If I had it to do over I would forego the Legion. Of course, I have yet to receive my “Coin” and that may be fantastic.

Posts: 1252 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
A little bit apples and oranges but I like the trigger on my Legion P226 better than the trigger on my P220-10 stainless Elite. I am thinking of sending the P220-10 to Grayguns for trigger work

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 48 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: January 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
A little bit apples and oranges but I like the trigger on my Legion P226 better than the trigger on my P220-10 stainless Elite.

Same here.

If they put out a P220 Legion in 10mm SAO I’m adding one for sure.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post