SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I blame you all, HK MK23. Descion made, Photos on page what ever.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I blame you all, HK MK23. Descion made, Photos on page what ever. Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
QUALIFIED!

Can you shoot it in flats?

Flats?

Just kidding re your post where you said your wife came home with some beige flats. Very nice pistol!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been had by my own joke. No, no shooting in either the dresses or flats. :P

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OP,

Now you just need the KAC can, an IR capable light + laser, and a milled slide with an RMR!

The only other additions I could see would potentially be a forward grip, bipod and stock.

Crew served!

-Freq

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Yes, we are happy here, No I did not hate CT, and I do miss it and our friends still there. Speaking of which. You would love it down here.

Aaron

I believe I would! Sounds like paradise to me!!!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another 400 rounds at my range at home. I had 0 failures but a few issues. This puts 1k in the last two days. It certainly is a great gun.

My first issue is the bottom edge of the left side safety. You can see that it rubs the edge of my first thumb knuckle.

The offending bit of pokey polymer.

Here is the gun after 1000 rounds. You can see it is just breaking in. This is total shitz and giggles fun.

The texture on the back is aggressive like all HK USP's. My hand is epicly sore. I will give it a rest for a few days. Running through 1k of ammo in 2 days is a bit more than I like to do.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Great write up! Glad to see you got the Mark 23. After having my own I am thoroughly pleased and would do it over again and again. I remember when I held one at the LGS a couple years back thinking that the safety was gonna dig into my hand, but funnily enough it hasn’t with live fire. I have heard from some people that it can be an issue though. The metal is not sharp per se though does come to an appreciable edge and could be beveled better from the factory. Those operators wear man gloves though so it must have been a non issue in the 90’s lol.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post