SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Scored one of the 1 of 500 Ruger Turnbull Bisley 45 Colts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scored one of the 1 of 500 Ruger Turnbull Bisley 45 Colts Login/Join 
Picture of fz4vgq
posted
My LGS had what had to be one of the last unsold one's that I know of. I have been searching online and it seems most of the 500 of them have been accounted for by the Ruger collectors since they were released in 2017. Hickok45 had/video'd #500 that went back to Buds/eGunner.

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Highspeedlane
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. She's a looker.

Posts: 292 | Location: Kingston, MA | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
That would get me back into the Ruger game for sure! Fantastic gun!

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous. I'd still rather have a blued one, though, just because (knowing me) I'd ding the hell out of a nice one like that and feel terrible about it.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Beautiful case hardened finish.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever you do, dont look at Turnbulls website.
Your money will disappear.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful. Congratulations on your find & acquisition!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sure is purdy. I have been having a hankering for a SAA revolver myself lately.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That would look even better with a fluted cylinder. Nice Ruger for sure.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice pistol.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous gun!!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
A special revolver! Just beautiful.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Great score.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was able to grab one of these when they first came out. It was actually cheaper than I thought. The full cylinder allows for stout rounds. With the right load, mine pumps out more umph than a 44 magnum. And I do shoot mine. I haven't had a chance to hunt with it yet. That's on the "to do" list.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
That is a sharp looking revolver

Turnbull's Color Case Hardened finish is very attractive.

When he did the revolvers for Smith and Wesson's Heritage series, I grabbed several of them

Next I want to get a Mare's leg with a Color Case Hardened receiver Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post
Beautiful !, colt_saa !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fz4vgq,

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I snagged number 100 a while back.
It was just too pretty to shoot and made no sense leaving it in the safe.
Sold it and made a little bit of money on it.
Sorry to see it go though.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post