SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked this little beauty up Sunday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked this little beauty up Sunday Login/Join 
Picture of omega5
posted
A M11A1 and I'm lovin it.I now own 6 Sig handguns with my favorite being the P220 Combat TB up until now.
Only had it 3 days and it's my go to SIG now. It just fits my hand. All the controls are right there where
I need them without adjusting the grip and it's accurate as I could ever hope to be. Target was at 8 yard
offhand with the shots about a second apart. It was windy and the target was blowing now and then. I
got it for a P232SL that I never carried and had only given $300 for to begin with. One of the best gun
trades I ever made.
Dano

Tet survivor 68-69
Retired LEO 41 years
NRA PATRON Life Member

Posts: 69 | Location: East TN | Registered: October 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
Shot a couple of my Sigs in the front yard this week, a P226 and P220/.22 conversion. It's amazing how well they shoot, looks like yours does too!

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1858 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of omega5
posted Hide Post
I have 6 SIGs, the M11A1, P220 Combat TB, P226 Extreme, P938 Equinox,P220 Compact SAS and a P290RS.
Every single one has been reliable and shot well. I have a SIG.22 cal. kit for the P938 and it works great too.
SIGs are just good guns.
Dano

Tet survivor 68-69
Retired LEO 41 years
NRA PATRON Life Member

Posts: 69 | Location: East TN | Registered: October 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Nice find and the target tells the story of its worth.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
I've got one. I bought it right after they came out. It's an absolutely superb weapon.

If you like the M11-A1, you will also like the Mk25.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of omega5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy346:
I've got one. I bought it right after they came out. It's an absolutely superb weapon.

If you like the M11-A1, you will also like the Mk25.

I've got the P226 Extreme. Mine is the Kalifornia version with the red loaded indicator
and came with a 10 round mag. Course, I immediately bought 6 15 round mags for it. Smile
I'm just not a P226 fan. It's on my "trade for another SIG" list. If I'm going to carry
a pistol that size, I'll stay with my P220 Combat TB. I love that gun. This M11A1 gives
me a weapon the size of my P220 Compact SAS but still 16 rounds where it only has 7.
All that said, I'd like to shoot an Mk25 along side my P226 just as a comparison. I could
have my mind changed.
Dano

Tet survivor 68-69
Retired LEO 41 years
NRA PATRON Life Member