SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Help me ID a junk .380 crime gun
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me ID a junk .380 crime gun Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
The OPs description ruled out almost all small .380 guns. I even tried 9x17mm. The 9mm designation is where I found ATAK.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
David Lee, you’re a treasured member of this forum. I always look out for your posts, sir.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Wow, this would have been a great karma riddle haha.

What a funky looking thing. I'll admit, I did spend about 45 minutes looking for something that matched thte description, but didn't find anything.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are some states and Federal laws against smooth barrel pistols so double-check you might also be able to add that to the charges.

Posts: 34 | Location: United States | Registered: August 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Watson:
Good catch.
Converting blank pistols to live ammo is a Thing in repressive jurisdictions like England. Hard to see why anybody would bother here. Get your real gun from the same mob you get your dope from.

Converting cheap blank pistols to fire .22 short was a side business in High school machine shop back in the mid '50's.

Not saying I did such a thing but, it was done by some students.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post