SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock Blue Label Program
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Blue Label Program Login/Join 
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted
Glock has updated the Blue Label Program. Evidently it no longer has a specific time period of the year but is open all year. Those eligible can now buy two pistols a year.

“An Approved ID From the List Below Must Be Received for More Information

Please read carefully: Incomplete or incorrect order forms will not be processed

The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:

Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4.State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.
LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
The following are eligible for purchases at Local Blue Label Dealers but are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.

Active duty Firefighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back) Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
Honorably Discharged Veterans with DD214 and Driver’s License. Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
GSSF Coupon - Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase.Coupons may not be used for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of LE program

Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc. if eligible above. Law Enforcement Distributors (with a retail location), or Sub-Distributor purchases can be done directly at their location by simply showing your credentials (approved purchaser ID). ***For a list of Law Enforcement Distributors or Sub-Distributors in your area visit us.glock.com enter your zip code into the dealer locator on the top right of the page, and search under the LE Dealer tab. ***Commercial Dealers cannot offer the Blue Label Pricing.”

https://us.glock.com/en/BUY/Blue-Label-Program

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a few Blue label dealers by me. You just have to call and see what they have, as they sell quick. Just walk in,show your credentials and go home with it,(ccw needed of course). You can order from Glock but it takes a while to get them. One of the bigger Glock Blue label dealers in Cocoa,Fl., stopped selling them for whatever reason. I am glad I got mine when I did.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As retired military I've bought several blue label Glocks (most recently another 43X) directly from Kiesler who ships to my FFL. They cover the upper Midwest only, this link has a map of the region with sales reps:

https://www.kiesler.com/info/faq/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billinaz
posted Hide Post
It was always open all year.

The only change was to one of the categories that was only available a short time.

Posts: 159 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinaz:
It was always open all year.

The only change was to one of the categories that was only available a short time.

What I wanted to point out was that they have done away with the Salute To Veterans program and opened it up year round, also that one can purchase two weapons a year instead of just one.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exactly. Check the web site if you buy from a dealer. The prices are posted on the site, but I have seen some dealers revise them upwards.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, may look into the Glock 19, it’s one I don’t have.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if you visit Kieslers, you might get to ride in their tank!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like they dropped the First Responders as in volunteer firefighters.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billinaz
posted Hide Post
Well, Fire dept are second responders......Wink

Posts: 159 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
Looks like they dropped the First Responders as in volunteer firefighters.

It still lists:

"Active duty Firefighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back) Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc."

Maybe the phrasing "active duty" is the hang-up. I think they mean currently serving as opposed to former or retired. So much of our fire service is volunteer that I can't imagine they're excluding them.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:

It still lists:

"Active duty Firefighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back) Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc."

Maybe the phrasing "active duty" is the hang-up. I think they mean currently serving as opposed to former or retired. So much of our fire service is volunteer that I can't imagine they're excluding them.

Response from Glock:
Unfortunately, due to limitations of validation and an influx in abuse of the Blue Label Program, we have had to make qualification changes for 2021. We understand the frustration that this causes to those who have committed to serving their communities in this capacity and are working to identify an alternative solution.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post