SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Non Glock 5 inch "duty" pistol?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non Glock 5 inch "duty" pistol? Login/Join 
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
I would go with M&P 2.0.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up a canik tp9sfx, mainly because I could not pass up on the price but so far the pistol has been very solid

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with the post about using a P320 fullsize. The X5 version has much better grips than the standard grips, which are too round.

Bruce Gray worked on my fullsize, and stated that is shoots 2" groups at 50 yards.
The P320 is easy to shoot accurately, and super easy to clean/maintain.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll second the boat anchor CZ-75. 4.75"bbl, right at 5#! Smile

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You owe it to yourself to seriously check out the CZ P-09 Duty. Shoots every bit as nice as the others in the CZ lineup and has a 19+1 capacity.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post