SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    VP9SK after 500 rounds
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VP9SK after 500 rounds Login/Join 
Picture of 30PlusRetlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
Got a VP9SK yesterday and brought it to the range today. Can't speak a ton for how good my groups were as it started to rain and while the shooting station is covered, the target area wasn't so the paper targets got toasted fast and a friend and I mostly went for his steel plate. I was able to start sighting in my AR before the rain hit at least. I will say it shoots remarkably well, has an excellent trigger and all the other nice things that make the full-size VP9 my favorite pistol. Both do come out of battery easier when cocked. My friend brought his G26 to compare. The Glock is smaller but otherwise I prefer the HK.

On a side note- at the end of our range session, we went back to the 100 yard line to mess around some more with our ARs. I've never done anything even close to that distance so I was happy to be able to consistently ring the steel with the rifle. Even managed to hit it with the VP9SK 2-3 times in the last couple mags. Great pistol, It'll be my carry gun once I can get a holster for it.

After one range trip, I puy my G23 away, and currently carrying my SK

"What I would die for?
My faith, my family, my friends, my freedom and my flag" Tony Zinni

Posts: 3291 | Location: Some where close to some one | Registered: March 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the boring range report. Need to get my VP9 to the range. Kudos to HK!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my VP9SK yesterday. I have not yet to the range gone, but tried out the P30sk holster and the P2000sk holsters I have thinking that the VP9sk will fit, but it did not.
Any suggestion?

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
How is accuracy? I am old school I guess, but how accurate can such a small pistol be?

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fquico:
I got my VP9SK yesterday. I have not yet to the range gone, but tried out the P30sk holster and the P2000sk holsters I have thinking that the VP9sk will fit, but it did not.
Any suggestion?

I use my VP 9 holsters for my SK. Its the only one I've had luck with. I'm over 650 through my sk.
It uses mags from the VP9 and the p2000 as well as its own.
It's taken the place of my Glocks.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post