SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Great deal on smith and Wesson shield magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal on smith and Wesson shield magazines Login/Join 
posted
Not sure if this is the correct section for this, but Whittaker guns has shield mags on sale for 9.99.. they're shipping looks like it's a 10.99 flat rate charge so if you plan on buying 5-10 of them it's a pretty smoking deal. Just thought I'd post for anybody looking for extra shield mags

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/ss-3052489

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Sold out

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow that was quick... they were in stock when I posted... o well sorry guess mods can delete this post

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PSA is selling them for $19.99 with free shipping. Best price I've seen online until this

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post