SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody interested in some P-series and 522 owners manuals? If so instant karma...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody interested in some P-series and 522 owners manuals? If so instant karma... Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Going through files today and found these. Don't have a need for them but didn't want to toss them before I checked here if anyone needed/wanted them.

Have the three pictured. If you'd like one or more post below and call dibs. Please make sure you have an e-mail in your profile.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your karma. I appreciate it very much. I'd like to call the Sigarms manual on the left (white cover). Email is on the way. Again, thank you!

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
Thank you for your karma. I appreciate it very much. I'd like to call the Sigarms manual on the left (white cover). Email is on the way. Again, thank you!

It's yours. I'll be on the lookout for an e-mail.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take the middle one

Thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxl:
Take the middle one

Thanks

You got it.

Complacency sucks…