SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Going back to the 92 pistol just feels good.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going back to the 92 pistol just feels good. Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted
I haven't shot a match in almost 3 months. It felt good to get out with my favorite DA/SA pistol.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
VERY nicely done!

Diggin’ that barrel too!

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent shooting
I got a 92fs a few weeks ago that I have been tinkering with a little.

I got to figure out how to setup an area like that at my little range.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Nice! I love my P220’s, but since my wife and I have joined a nearby indoor range, we’ve been shooting every weekend.

I broke out my old 92FS since it’s more economical to shoot and reload 9mm than .45acp. I’ve been shooting the snot out of my 92FS. Forgot how I enjoyed shooting what was once my first duty gun.

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Piedrarc,
I always enjoy your shooting videos. You are killing it. What I am impressed with is how fast you are on target—-gun up and bam-bam, two quick shots on target. No fishing for the sights, rarely miss, and those are long stages compared to what we shoot here and you never seem to have a problem keeping the course layout down. I wish I could shoot half as fast as you. One day I’ll get a GoPro and post sometime. Thanks for keeping the Berettas fun!
Cheers,
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting.

I would have hit half of those no shoots and taken twice as long. Frown

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of highlander81
posted Hide Post
Piedrarc, you make me think I need a Beretta 92.
Then I realize the Beretta isn’t the magic piece ....

Posts: 444 | Location: Southern Alberta, Canada | Registered: April 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At about the 3:00 minute mark it looked like one of the RSOs was way out of position...

-shooter

Posts: 342 | Location: VA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments, I made some errors this match..... but I was still able to squeeze out 3rd place. Had to be a little bit of luck in that.

On the video at 3:00 the fisheye of the GoPro makes it look really bad on video, but he was absolutely clear of the 180.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to see your videos again!! Always fun to watch.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Why 10-round magazines?

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
I shoot production class, so all my 15,17 and 18 round magazines are loaded to 10 per the rule.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

posted Hide Post
Nice shooting. My 92 will be the last pistol I ever part with.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post