SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Coyote X-Carry w/Romeo1 at Cabela’s $649
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coyote X-Carry w/Romeo1 at Cabela’s $649 Login/Join 
posted
Took a motorcycle ride to my local Cabela’s today and picked up a P320 X-Carry Coyote with the Romeo1 for $649.99! Didn’t really intend to come home with a new pistol but couldn’t pass it up considering SIGs $50 store rebate and Cabela’s 10% rewards points on SIG purchases. The nitron X-Carry was two shelves below for $749!!

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Seems like a great price. Eat us know hw it shoots!

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ALLEGRO1957
posted Hide Post
Considerably less than I paid for my P320c RX.

Good catch.

Be a productive citizen but always be prepared

Posts: 43 | Registered: October 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just paid $750 for the nitron X-Carry about a month ago Eek! (I did get SIGs $50 rebate at the SIG store plus $75 in Bass Pro rewards though). A hundred less for the same pistol (minus one mag) PLUS the Romeo 1 is a great value without the SIG $50 rebate and the Cabelas rewards IMHO, and I love my nitron X-Carry.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread inspired me to get one yesterday also (hence my other thread on rear sight removal) so thanks for the thread!!

Also bought the X-5 for $750 yesterday. It is on sale marked down from $950.

Between the two, I got $140 bonus Cabelas points and two $50 Sig store offers.

I figure on the X-Carry. After $65 more in points, $50 Sig store credit, a Romeo worth around $230 most places, the gun, even after tax , cost me about $355. For an X-Carry. That's crazy!

Beware the man who has only one gun------He is gonna be crabby as heck cause all his friends have more.

Posts: 78 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I couldn't pass it up for just that reason. And I thought I did well in buying my nitron X-Carry and getting $75 off at Bass Pro as well as the $50 SIG store credit last month!

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Jeez - that's MSRP on an M17.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know right!? Crazy what current opportunities are!!

Beware the man who has only one gun------He is gonna be crabby as heck cause all his friends have more.

Posts: 78 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post