SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 w/manual safety now shipping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 w/manual safety now shipping Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Pushing our luck here, any word the P365 will come in something other than black?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Last night I visited our local big box sporting goods store (Scheels) and found they had the P365 MS in stock. Their price was $529. The safety I tried was crisp and defined in each position. It was easy and natural to place in the fire position and easy to re-engage. The levers are metal and the trigger is locked when engaged.

I think SIG did it right in designing something useable that maintains the proportions of this little pistol. The store had 16 in stock--so they are getting out there in quantity it seems.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
You mean like this? (Note, not with safety):

http://www.lipseys.com/itemdet...emno=SI3659COYXR3NRA

quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Pushing our luck here, any word the P365 will come in something other than black?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post