SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 w/manual safety now shipping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 w/manual safety now shipping Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted
Just got an email the 365 w/manual safety is now being shipped.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Beat me to it! Big Grin

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ready to see one in the wild, very curious about this pistol.

Posts: 397 | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked mine up this morning. Safety is very well placed and positive both engaging and disengaging.
I put 330 rounds thru it as follows just out of the box:
-10 rounds of 115 Winchester silvertips; (my G43 carry round)
-10 rounds of Sig 365 115 grain ( the ammo sig touts as made for the 365);
-10 rounds of Sig 115 v crown;
-100 rounds of blazer brass 115 fmj;
-100 rounds of Sig 115 fmj
-100 rounds of Fed Am Eagle 115 fmj
Absolutely flawless, one ragged hole and fun to shoot. 6 different types of ammo, perfect function in every way.
I had another 100 to shoot but the little pistol got so damn hot the trigger was burning my finger.
This will be my new pocket auto now that I can carry it in my pocket with a Manual safety engaged.
Probably overkill, but gives me total piece of mind

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked one up this afternoon. Thanks for the report longjohn.

Posts: 1201 | Location: NC | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the safety lock the trigger or does it render it inoperable?

Posts: 151 | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kokopelli
posted Hide Post
I can’t wait! I’ve emailed TopGun to see when Sig will have them in the LE program, if it’s going to a while I’ll just buy one where I can.

Edit: I just sold my 365 for what I paid for it, ready for the MS version!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kokopelli,

Posts: 246 | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, my FFL will have one in stock soon.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can the non-safety models be converted to safety? Not sold on having the safety.. yet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Just put one on order with my local guy. $469+tax. I'm thinking this will become my wife's new carry gun. She's a fan of a down to fire safety having used one on her USPc for years.

Hope it shows up quickly.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
In case anyone wants a preview...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Vim7-5ET_jo

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usp_fan:
Just put one on order with my local guy. $469+tax. I'm thinking this will become my wife's new carry gun. She's a fan of a down to fire safety having used one on her USPc for years.

$469?!
Isn't that below MAP pricing? Confused

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
when I picked up my 365 last week, the shop had the safety version for $489 and tax..i opted for the non safety one

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by usp_fan:

$469?!
Isn't that below MAP pricing? Confused

He wasn't advertising? I simply asked if I could order one. He said he'd get his distributor to allocate one and quoted me a price. I know he charges more if he orders one in for stock. I think his standard price for the P365 is $499.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bolo4tom:
when I picked up my 365 last week, the shop had the safety version for $489 and tax..i opted for the non safety one

I'm with you, I bought a 365 a couple months ago, and see no need for a manual safety on this pistol.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! Now I’ve gotta find one here in central Texas or online. So far no luck.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I picked up my second P365 yesterday, this one a manual safety version. A couple of comments about it.

The safety (ambi) is positive and not obtrusive. It renders the trigger inoperable.
Fits in my other P365 holsters, safety does not interfere.
FWIW: The slides are interchangeable Smile
Mine was test fired at the factory.
Trigger feels identical on both safety and non-safety versions.
Manufactured May 25 2019.
$499

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Just because I'm curious, how does it make the trigger inop? Does it prevent it from being pulled when engaged or does it disconnect it so it can be pulled to the rear (like on a 92FS).

Again just curious, and congrats!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up one yesterday for $499 with the safety. Impressed with everything especially the sights. Shot my first 50 rounds right around sunset then shot another 50 this morning and it was sooo easy to pickup the sights.

Glad I waited for the safety. This is a very light trigger and I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying without the perfectly placed safety.

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Just because I'm curious, how does it make the trigger inop? Does it prevent it from being pulled when engaged or does it disconnect it so it can be pulled to the rear (like on a 92FS).

Again just curious, and congrats!

Trigger travel is blocked. I haven't ripped the guts out yet to look at the internals to see how it all interconnects.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post