SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 Hogue rubber grips Karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Hogue rubber grips Karma Login/Join 
posted
I have a new set of Hogue black rubber grips for a P220. I replaced them on my pistol and am now offering these to anyone who may want to get in on this. I will pick someone on Monday the 14th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patw,

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for your P220 Hogue grips karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot at these. They would be foe a friend if that's okay

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I could put these to good use. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me & thanks for the karma.

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
My P220 could use those, please include me.

Thank you!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like in on this. Thank you!

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
put my name in the drawing please..
thank you
oromil

Posts: 36 | Location: West MI | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks for the karma

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The winner is-JPD217. Email sent.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post